Microsoft Dynamics CRM is now the system of choice for many international organisations that have operations in multiple locations and countries. However, whilst the choice of CRM solution is very important – choosing the right partner is absolutely critical. Here we explain more about why CRMpact are worthy of your consideration:
1. Global Reach, Local Knowledge
Choosing CRMpact to deliver an international project means you get the best of both worlds. Our business model means that all of our members work to our international implementation methodology and must adhere to the CRMpact standards. However it also means that we have the very best local knowledge, geographically close to your operational sites, providing true local legal and fiscal expertise at a competitive price.
2. Totally Microsoft CRM Focused
CRMpact is 100% focused on Microsoft Dynamics CRM. In our opinion this single product focus is a key benefit to dealing with CRMpact because we do not dilute our skills, efforts and resources. Our members are also certified in the surrounding Microsoft technologies which enhance Dynamics CRM.
3. The Best of the Best
CRMpact comprises of the most successful and highly proven Microsoft Dynamics CRM Partners in the world today. Our strict membership criterion means that we ensure that every member is at the top of their game and means that CRMpact will deliver on time, on budget – first time.
4. Our International Methodology - IMpact
IMpact has worked with our members and Microsoft to develop our own international delivery methodology, Guardian, based upon Microsoft’s own methodology for Dynamics ERP projects “Microsoft Dynamics Sure Step”.
5. Strong Relationship with Microsoft
CRMpact works with Microsoft as a high quality organisation which provides international organisations with the optimum CRM solution – first time, on time and on budget.
6. Sharing Solutions
CRMpact members share ideas and solutions openly in a trusted environment. This means that customers can often find a solution that already exists within our membership which means that they don’t have to re-invent the wheel, saving time and money. Our members work to the highest standards and many of the solutions available already meet Certified for Dynamics criteria or have an ISV status.
7. Expert Product Knowledge
All CRMpact members are amongst the most successful providers of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and have delivered hundreds of CRM projects. By choosing CRMpact you will benefit from this vast knowledge and experience.
Each year we hold the CRMpact Technical Conference (which is attended by each members senior Technical Director) and we meet with the Microsoft Dynamics CRM product team in Redmond to share feedback on the current product and collaborate on the future direction of CRM.
These meetings prove highly productive for all concerned and ensure that CRMpact Partners are instrumental in the shaping of the CRM today and in the future. This deep understanding of the product and where it is going ensures we are able to guide our customers in the right direction.
8. Training and Certification - CRMpact University
CRMpact University has been provides our members and their customers with fully certified Microsoft training courses in response to the growing demand for high quality, accredited Microsoft Dynamics CRM expertise.
CRMpact University provides our members and their customers with a vehicle to get both existing and new employees CRM Certified faster, easier and more cost effectively than any other comparative service. Also because courses are exclusively for CRMpact delegates, it allows for a friendly and transparent learning environment.
Why CRMpact are worthy of your consideration:
1. Global Reach, Local Knowledge .... >>>
2. Totally Microsoft CRM Focused .... >>>
3. The Best of the Best .... >>>
4. Our International Methodology .... >>>
5. Strong Relationship with Microsoft .... >>>
6. Sharing Solutions .... >>>
7. Expert Product Knowledge .... >>>
8. Training and Certification - CRMpact Uni .... >>>
CRMpact meets the demands of international organisations:
- A single point of project management for global rollout.
- An assurance of consistent standards across all locations.
- An assurance that the application will be implemented using a consistent methodology.
- An assurance that the application will be configured consistently in all locations.
- An assurance that on-going maintenance and support will be delivered consistently across all locations.